How Can We Help?
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders
Do you have problems falling asleep or has the tendency to wake up too early? You may Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders (CRSDs) in which a person’s sleep pattern is abnormal compared to the general population such as:
- Delayed Sleep Phase which occurs when you stay late at night and wake up later than the regular time.
- Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder which occurs when you routinely sleep and wake up earlier than usual.
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Rhythm which happens when you do not have a clear sleep pattern and have multiple bouts of sleep during the 24-hour period.
- Non-24 Hour Sleep-Wake Rhythm which is when your sleep pattern is out of sync.
- Shift Work Disorder which is manifested with bouts of insomnia and daytime sleepiness resulting from a work schedule that occurs during the normal sleeping time.
- Jet Lag which is a temporary condition occurring when you have trouble sleeping due to a recent travel to a different time zone.